Freida Pinto become a vain girl b/c of her beauty?

Frieda Pinto
Freida Pinto become a vain girl b/c of her beauty?: Lots of compliments about her beauty made Freida Pinto a vain girl in her growing up days.

The Slumdog Millionaire starlet is quoted as telling contactmusic.com: “When I was small, a lot of people would say I was a cute chubby little baby, with light blue eyes, and my mum said initially I let it go to my head. But by the time I reached college, I kind of toned it down. It's like a growing-up experience.”

Now, Freida prefers to be complimented for her acting rather than looks.
The 26-year-old actress said: “I don't like that to be honest, every time someone tells me, 'You look so beautiful in the film'. I don't care! Just tell me if the performance was good.”

Freida is presently in the news for her two films: Miral and You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger