Freida Pinto traveling globally with her suitcase luggage

Freida Pinto
Freida Pinto traveling globally with her suitcase luggage: Freida Pinto has got so much work on her hands that she’s almost become a globe trotter, traveling from one city to another to meet her professional commitments.

“I'd like to say I live somewhere, but right now I'm all over the world with my three suitcases that I've been carrying with me for two years. I just keep changing the clothes in the bags,” the Slumdog Millionaire starlet is quoted as saying by Interview magazine.

The 26-year-old originally hails from Mumbai. But today London has become her second home.


“Literally, I have no fixed address. I call Bombay (Mumbai) my home, but I moved to London a bit last year when I was doing the Woody Allen film, and I loved that as my second home. I love New York as well,” she said.

Freida, who rose to overnight fame with the box office success and Oscar haul of Slumdog Millionaire, said she has worked hard to be where she’s today.

“Even though I was lucky, I had a lot of struggles before that. I said I was going to give up everything at age 25 and get into event management because nothing was going for me. I used to have a lot of nervous breakdowns,” Pinto told the magazine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger