‘I want to see Bipasha as a bride’: Rocky S

‘I want to see Bipasha as a bride’: Rocky S
It is well known that designer Rocky S and the Bengali babe, Bipasha Basu have been friends for over a decade now. And guess what the designer’s dream is??? Well, he wants to dress up the Bengali beauty when she ties the knot.

“My focus at the moment is to see Bipasha married. I definitely know it is nowhere on the scene and there is a long way to go but the day she gets married, I want to dress her up for her big day. She is the woman whom I would want to dress up,” Rocky S told in an interview.

The designer showcased his bridal collection at AZA here Thursday.

His collection was inspired from Rajasthani and Turkish designs, and included lehengas, sarees, and churidar kurtas threaded with silk, jacquard, chiffon, georgette, soft satin and crepe.

“My collection focuses not only the brides but also the entire family for whom it is equally a gala affair to get dressed up for a special occasion. The bling in the dresses has been subdued and the colors have been choosen accordingly,” he added.

Other Bollywood actress present at the ocassion were, Ameesha Patel, model Yana Gupta and singer-actress Sophie Choudhary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger