Koena Mitra on YouTube

Koena Mitra has joined the ranks of Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers by starting her own YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/koenamitra).

Now that she's based in the US, Koena plans to use her channel to interact with international fans and also post video messages.

She came up with this idea after realising that many singers and actors in the West use the video portal as a tool to connect with fans.

A source close to Koena says, "She's a gizmo freak and is very up to date with the latest technology. YouTube is an extremely popular site for videos and has many followers.

Koena thought it would be a great idea to post videos and make people familiar with her work." Her channel has already got 100 subscribers within three hours of it going online.

She left a message on the site for people who have subscribed saying, "Hi everyone! Welcome to my official YouTube Channel.

I'm here to share with you my new life and my very exciting journey from Bollywood to Hollywood."

When asked about her decision to start a channel, Koena says, "I think it's a great mechanism to stay connected with your fans.

YouTube is very popular world over and it's an easy medium to communicate directly with people from everywhere."

Does she plan to regularly interact with those joining her channel? "Yes, I will be leaving video messages and also showcasing my latest work on the site."

Koena confirms, "It's my channel, so it travels with me. It updates everything about me to my audience from any part of my world. I have just started with this initiation.

They offered this to me after I went for the milk shake launch. I thought it would be great and have loved the idea."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger