Priyanka Chopra is getting married?

Priyanka Chopra is getting married?: The sassy Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is ready to marry. Yes, she has no qualms regarding marriage. Her parents can heave a sigh of relief.

Priyanka Chopra
After a lot of persuasion from her parents, the headstrong desi gal has decided that she is ready to tie the knot. Earlier, she was not convinced about getting married and taking responsibilities. Priyanka wanted time to prepare herself mentally. But now, as per her parents’ wish, the actress has no doubts about getting married. The Chopras, like any other parents, want a good guy for their girl. But where is he?

Priyanka is quoted as saying, “I am ready to get married. I am just waiting for a guy to come and sweep me off my feet. If I get that kind of guy tomorrow, I don't mind marrying tomorrow.” Not to forget, she is a die-hard romantic.

Here is the real task for her parents - to find a guy who can sweep PC off her feet? Well, she has expressed her liking for chikna Punjabi boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger