Amrita Rao: Fantasy Game is just like No.1!

Amrita Rao: Fantasy Game is just like No.1!: Amrita Rao is happy to be working with the Barjatyas again. She spoke to TOI about films, the number one game and how she spends her leisure time...
Currently I am doing a film called Love You Mr Kalakaar with filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya. I am back with the same production house and I am happy about it. My last film Vivah' s success is still talked about, so why shouldn't I not work with them! I am not someone who believes in camps, but I choose roles from what I am offered.
I haven't gone out of my way to attract anyone. I have always been myself. I don't know what other actresses do to be famous or be No.1 in the race. Today there is nothing like No.1, 2 or 3 in the industry. Sometimes newcomers come and give huge hits, yet they are not No.1 while the No.1 actress give two or three hits yet they are not given their due. I feel the No.1 game is just a fantasy. I feel film makers should chase you and if you chase them then they will run away. It's all destiny and I believe in it completely.

I read, watch films, catch up with friends when I am not shooting. There is lots to do apart from acting, which all put together, at the end of the day helps me to be a better actor. I am a family-oriented person and I stay with them so they are always involved in my work. The real 'me' is a mix of all the characters I have played so far. I am single and haven't found anyone. I feel if I have to get someone he will come to me, it all depends on destiny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger