Amrita Rao will be back next year with a bang


Amrita Rao will be back next year with a bang: Is it possible for an actor to be too good? There was a moment when it looked that way, thanks to Amrita Rao. The 'lost actress' does not have a bland perfection of classic beauty. She is much younger looking in the flesh than on the big screen, the features are bold, eyebrows questioning and the mouth forthright.

Amrita Rao
"I am not lost. Tell everyone that Amrita Rao will be back next year with a bang," she quotes. In an industry where fame is often the paramount objective, it is hard to name another actress who willingly jumped off the A-list bus, exchanging the glamorous life style with the subtleness of being an artist and not an actor. The actor takes up questions with aplomb, explaining what the Barjatya brand means for her and her forays into the ad world:

Not disappeared'

It's a good sign when my well wishers say that I have disappeared. It means that they want to see me again. I haven't taken a sabbatical and let me make it clear by quoting, 'Just a little bit of wait more and you will see me early next year on the big screen.'

Love U... Mr. Kalakaar I have just about finished my film with the debutant director Manasvi. He is a Film Institute graduate. His student film got some award and a lot of appreciation. That film caught the Barjatya's eye and the rest you will see in the form of my new film Love U... Mr. Kalakaar with Tusshar Kapoor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger