Why nobody but Salman let Govinda dub at his studio

Actor has been banned from dubbing at certain studios Govinda has two releases lined up - Ravi Chopra's Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai and Neeraj Vora's Run Bhola Run. The actor was to dub for the films, but he wasn't given permission for recording at certain studios because on several occasions in the past, he never showed up in time for the booking.

Chi Chi ended up dubbing his films at Salman's studio in Andheri after other establishments refused to let him dub in their premises.

An source says, "Govinda never arrived to the studio on time, and then he delayed the booking of the next person.

This happened many times, and all studios decided to ban him, after many bookings for shift following Govinda's had to be cancelled as the actor finished late. Since the studios didn't want to lose money they politely refused him from using their services."
The producers of Run Bhola Run and Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai were in a fix about how to finish Chi Chi's portions. Finally, Chi Chi requested Salman to let him record at his studio in Andheri called Sight And Sound.

Govinda denies this, "I have been jobless for more than a year as all my films are complete. All my recordings for Run Bhola Run and Banda Yeh Bindass Hai are complete and I haven't any new film for me to record, so this is not true. I have been recording only at Salman (Khan's) studio in Andheri, Sight And Sound ever since I did Partner, as I consider it lucky for me. "Ever since I recorded for Partner in Salman's studio I signed many films after that so I consider it to be auspicious. I have recorded all my future releases there, including other productions. Though Salman owns the studio I think he has asked someone to run it for him now."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger