Raana paired with Bipasha Basu in Dum Mera Dum

Raana is a Telugu actor who had acted in the film Leader. He is the grandson of the famous Telugu producer T Rama Naidu. Now he has paired with Bipasu Basu in the Hindi film Dum Mera Dum.

The film is to hit the screens next month. There is a news under circulation in Bollywood circles that Bipasu has fallen in love with Raana and because there is a conflict between John Abraham and her.

In between there was also news that Raana was in love with Shreya for the past five years and now Shreya’s parted way with him because of his love for Bipasu. Raana while speaking about this said," There is no truth in these news. I know Shreya from my college days. We are friends for the last 8 years. The news that we are in love is not true. Now they have started linking me with Bipasu Basu. I don’t know whether they are doing this for the sake of the publicity of this film. But I have great respect towards Bipasu. I don’t know from where these rumors are erupting."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger