Sarah Inspired by Amitabh and Rekha

Sarah-Jane Dias, who is making her debut in Bollywood with Abhishek Bachchan starrer Game, says she is inspired by Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha hindi.

The young actor is working hard on her dialogue delivery but wants to be perfect. "When Amitabh ji and Rekha speak in Hindi, you can see that it is so effortless and natural. I am sure though that they would have put in so much effort to get it so perfect. Right from my childhood I have been seeing them act and mouth dialogues. Now that I have started acting in Bollywood, I appreciate this fact more," Sarah told.

A Mumbai girl who was born to a Catholic family, Sarah knows the language quite well but admits that English comes naturally to her. "I know that the Hindi I speak is good for a Bollywood film. Still I am not quite content because the Hindi that we speak in real life is very harsh actually. It is such a beautiful language and I want to be fluent in it," she adds.

For Sarah, first step in that direction is to go through diction classes so that she can further perfect the art of dialogue delivery. While her diction classes are continuing till date, it was during the preparation for her part in Game that she had Shabana Azmi as a mentor for some instant results. "She was a great help with the language and that further made me confident that I could deliver the goods. I try speaking to people as much as possible in Hindi and ask them to correct me wherever I go wrong."

Sarah did have an inkling that she would be entering the world of films one day. A germ was sown way back during her childhood days. "I always wanted to be a performer. It could be anything, whether acting, singing or dancing but I really wanted to occupy the stage. This was one passion that continued right from my school to college days. After that, it was modelling and then the beauty pageant happened. " Starring Abhishek Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut, Jimmy Shergill, Gauhar Khan, Shahana Goswami, Boman Irani and Anupam Kher as the other key players, Game is a Farhan Akhtar & Ritesh Sidhwani production and releases all over on April 1.(PTI)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger