Kim Kardashian: ‘I’m, like, obsessed with hair removal’

Kim Kardashian: ‘I’m, like, obsessed with hair removal’

Kim Kardashian: Im, like, obsessed with hair removal | kim kardashian

Kim Kardashian recently confessed to US Magazine that she is a big fan of hair removal (too much information?) – let’s hear her out:
If you look at pictures of me from even three years ago, I had like two inches of baby hairs on my forehead. But they weren’t thick enough to slick back, so they were permanently down and I would wax them all the time and now I lasered them and now they don’t come back.
Literally, at twelve years old I had a bikini wax. I had an appointment once a month on a specific day, like every Friday we’d go and and get the inside of our brows waxed and a bikini wax. I definitely don’t like it if there’s, like, nothing there, it’s weird, but I like it to be well groomed. I’m, like, obsessed with hair removal.
… says Kim.

Kim Kardashian: Im, like, obsessed with hair removal | kim kardashian

skinnyvscurvy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger