Carla Bruni Surrounded By Pregnancy Speculation

Carla Bruni Surrounded By Pregnancy Speculation


Not ready to make the official announcement just yet, Carla Bruni danced around the answer as to whether she’s pregnant or not.

The French First Lady, however, fueled the rumors that she is expecting during a Monday Q and A session.

Talking with a Le Parisien reporter, the wife to President Nicolas Sarkozy revealed,"I would love to speak woman-to-woman of my family life, my personal dreams, of the details of certain things. Moreover I am very talkative. But here, in a way, I have my mouth sewn shut!"


Carla added, "[It's] not because of arrogance or a desire to be secretive. My lips are sealed to protect something and to protect all the work (Sarkozy) does. I would really like to talk about it, but then it would take over everything else... So I will not answer."

If Bruni is indeed with child, the baby will be Sarkozy’s fourth – she has three sons from two former marriages.

 


gossipcenter/ Photo Credit: Getty Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger