Kendra Wilkinson: Ab Cuts Cutie

Kendra Wilkinson: Ab Cuts Cutie


Dolled up and looking fabulous, Kendra Wilkinson stepped out to promote Ab Cuts in New York City on Friday (May 6).

The “Kendra” star showed off her rockin’ body in a super tight red dress and happily posed for pictures during the media session.

Now that Kendra doesn’t have "Dancing With the Stars" dance practice anymore, she is concentrating on writing a second book, a follow-up to her first “Sliding Into Home.”


She told press, “I am writing a second book. So I'll be everywhere! My new book will be about being a mom, it's the continuation of book number one.”

“This book is definitely more fun to write than my first one because it's just all about what I think today, not telling a story about the past,” Wilkinson added.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger