Sexy Heroine I'm Not Single

Genelia, who is still known with her most interesting tailor made character Haasini in Bommarillu is now touching greater heights. She is playing journmalist role this time in one Tamil film ‘Velayudham’ with Vijay and one Hindi film ‘Force’ (a remake of Venkatesh-Asin starrer Gharshana) with John Abraham.

She endorses south film industry saying, “The south is a great industry to learn in. Girls who haven’t taken it seriously have missed the opportunity to learn.”

Adding a line as an extension she said, “I don’t think I’m typecast because I don’t think two bubbly girls are ever the same. But yes, there is the bubbly girl image and that’s why I don’t restrict myself to one industry. I don’t know how I manage. I’m lucky to be able to manage five industries and sometimes do five films a year,” says Genelia.

When asked about her affair with Ritesh Deshmukh, she said, “Gossips are bound to surround celebrities”.

When asked in pin point if she is single, she said, “I’m not single and I’m not taken. I’m working”.

Well, that’s a bold liner confusing journalists. Well, since she is playing the role of journalist she must have learned how to confuse journalists.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger