Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: Back Home From Mexico

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale: Back Home From Mexico

 
 
Bringing an end to a much-needed girls-only getaway, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale were spotted arriving on a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 3).

The former "High School Musical" co-stars transitioned from giddy to irritated as they navigated through a gathering crowd of paparazzi after flying home from a short trip to Mexico.

As for the trip down south, Vanessa and Tizzie spent the past few days flaunting their fine bikini bodies while soaking up the sun at an exclusive resort in Los Cabos.

Recently talking about keeping a trim figure, Ashley told Us magazine, "I work out with a trainer six days a week. I'll do cardio for 30 minutes and then the other 30 minutes I'll do light weight training."

The 25-year-old said, "I try to avoid carbs. I'm really strict with the whole protein and vegetables when I'm doing the show, but when I'm not working on the show and not wearing a sports bra I've been kind of letting carbs back into my life."

Enjoy the pictures of Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles (May 3).

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter/Photo Credit: FlynetOnline.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2014 Brees India - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Template By FIANESIA Diberdayakan oleh Blogger